Monday, August 8, 2011

MOVING

I'm going to London today! It's 05:32 am and I've been awake all night packing and being sad because of all the goodbyes I've made and the once that are not done yet.
Boy! I have so much clothes, even though I never find anything. At least more than 40 kg :P I'll be taking 2 suitcases out with me but still have to leave some clothes behind and my mom will end it too me but since I'm going to London then I need more space.. I know that I'll be taking some stuff from there to take to Norway and I'm flying alone from London and my English is not that good so I can say something when my suitcases would be waaaaaay more heavy then they are supposed to be.. I think I'll just put up my puppy eyes.
I'm so nervous and excited everything. And I think the water in my body will soon be finished after all the good bye crying!

Next time I blog will be in England or Norway. I'm not sure. But more than likely Norway

HADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment