Friday, February 10, 2012

Prayer Week

There is a prayer week in my school this week. I love it. I love to learn about stuff that really FOR SURE are important and which is part of life. 
I would want to live on learning those things and telling about those things. 

The topic of the Prayer week is " Born Identity". It is just amazing listening to the speaker, Ann Roda from the US.
She really knows how to get to you. She's an AMAZING woman. 

When I think about it, now I am in another country in school and the chances that I would be able to come here were not many.. I didn't really think I would be able to be here but, wow.. Now I am here and it's AMAZING. But I don't think I'm thankfull enough. Sometimes I think " ohh, is this really "the plan". MAAAN! It must be, I've learned so many things and I am sill learning. It's crazy! I should me 10 thousand times more thankful that I can be here. Learning and I feel so much closer to God, and I'm getting more and more closer. That must mean that, yes I am suppossed to be here. I think God would want me to have a closer realationship with him. And I for sure want that. God is my everything. I wish I could just remember that ALL THE TIME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment