Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday with Love

Ahh, I slept for long this morning. I feel like it has been really long since I could do that. It felt good and just lay in bed half a sleep or just laying there getting sunlight threw the window.  
Knowing that you have got enough sleep and kinda just can't take everything slowly and start the day. Take a shower, wash some clothes and just yes. 
It was a great morning. I liked it. 

Then going to a friend and just talk about everything and nothing. Just sitting and listening to music and talking and laugh a bit and just yes, feeling good and how interesting life is. 
Thinking about everything that you can do in life and wondering what I will be doing in life. 
Time is flying really fast. I've just figured that out. 
Me how always think everything is slow and horrible. I feel like I'm changing and I want to. I am going to be positive. 

I could be really angry right now for being freezing but it's kind of good in a way - I can go under my blanket and put some music on and just look out of the window and I can see love when I look out of my window. It's hard to explain but I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment