Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shynessssss




When I was younger I used to be really really shy. Always when there was a birthday party or something with the family I always hid behind my mothers back. - I was shy to talk to my cousins. And I also used to be shy to my grandma but that's stopped. I don't really remember that time when I was shy to her but I remember the time when I hid behind my moms back.

The years went on and I was still shy. If I went to someones house I just stood there with my jacket on. I didn't want to tack my jacket of and I had to wait untill someone told me to sit down. ( okay, I still do that actually, but not as much)

When I was 11 years old I changed schools and went to a school runed by Seventh Day Adventists. Since I am a member of the Church I knew few of the people in the school from the church. I used to play with them and talk but as soon as I came to the school I got really shy. I always had the sleave on my sweater in my mouth or my hand infront of my mouth. When I talked people had to tell me to take my hand away.
Everytime it was lunch time I sat down really often on a table where there was no one and started eating. As soon as someone came and sat with me I sat back and stopped eating.
But if I ate then I had to have my hand infront of my mouth.


It's much easier now. I can eat infront of people usually. But I still wear my jacket  and sometimes I have to wait until people tell me to sit down. and so on...

But okay.. since I wrote most of this blogg yesterday and I am just finishing it now.. then.. I'm going to end it here. - My brain worked better yesterday... so my point did not come out of this blogg ..

No comments:

Post a Comment