Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birds, worms, friend, the mall, hot chocolate with caramel taste ..


So I was waiting at the bus stop today and watching 2 birds that were behind me.. (well I turned so they weren't any longer behind me) and they were always putting their hand down. Or at least one of them. I was looking more at one of them than the other. First I just though.. is he just eating dirt? because there is no way that there are so many worms like just in the grass there. I kept watching.. and noticed that the bird wasn't eating dirt.. he was eating worms!
Then I started wondering how in the world this little bird with this tiny eyes can see these worms in the grass!! I can't see them with as big eyes as I have.. not that they are like really big.. but bigger than the birds. And I bet some birds don't see very well but there is no bird who has glasses.. (or I haven't seen a bird with glasses.. ) It's so weird how so little creatures can be like so big.. haha. don't really how to say this better than this. But I think it's really cool! But I feel sorry for the worms though..



Neeeexxt



Friends are one of the best thing you can have.


I met my friend today. I love that friend. She's so nice.
We walked together, talked and drank hot chocolate with caramel !! (it's really good) She's like the best best friend ever! <3
She doesn't judge you even though you are really stupid and do stupid things. She still loves you for who you are. I'm really happy for that since I'm not close to being perfect.
I don't know what I would stop being friend with this person are something would happen to her! I know I would cry like my eyes out!
She's my model. and if you don't know her.. you should! I'm so thankful for her.

I could end this with some boring sad thing.. but I think I'm just going to end this like this and with a big smile :

2 comments:

  1. That friend you were talking about is so happy that you love her because she is not close to being perfect either!!! Besides, you are God's gift to me, I'm not sure what I would do without you! I love you <3

    ReplyDelete