Monday, June 20, 2011

I can feel the summer .. and my allergy!

I love summer !! -  I love sun !!  - I love my friends !! - I love my dress !! - I love being on my toes !!

I woke up and saw this huge yellow thing in the sky. It was the sun shining.


I wanted to go swimming.. but I didn't. But I wanted to go outside and do something. Of course I didn't but I decided to go after work. So I thought about going to the Icelandic beach. Maybe alone.. I never do that. But I thought.. that would be really interesting so I packed a blanket, some books and a photo camera.
Then I wanted to wear a dress. and I just got a new dress so I wore that.. :D Then I went to the bus station with a smile on my face in my dress and sunglasses on my .. head.
Tralala la la laa la la.

Then I worked and couldn't wait to be done. But it was okay though.

After work.. I called my friends .. haha.. just to see if they wanted to come with me.. and they just asked me first if I wanted to talk a walk on the beach.. PREFECT ! Hahaha.
I think I'm going to my garden tomorrow if it's this nice weather tomorrow to and lay on a blanket and just read. :-) With some.. juice and hopefully cookies. And in a dress with sunglasses.

and then come inside before I go to work sneezing and it-zing and all of that because of my allergy !! Just like I  am now.

I'm going to stop now and keep talking to some handsome guy ;-)

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment