Thursday, June 2, 2011

I think I like this guy..

So I "met" this guy a month ago or so and I was really shy. So I didn't say much. I heard that he was funny and that's it. I didn't really think of him after that.. or like not like think of him think of him.
Almost a week ago he added me on facebook. The next day I decided to just say Hi to him and said hi back and did -> :O face.. So after that.. we were just joking around and like talking like we had known each other. I started to think he was really fun guy. Then he asked me when he could meet up with me.. !!! That was yes. Haha nevermind. Enough from that. But we decided to meet somewhere in the evening. But then we both were bored the day so we decided to go for a walk and talk. But sadly.. he had been sick so he didn't feel like going for a walk. :-( But I met him in the evening. He is a fun guy!

And boy, I would die if he would find out this blog! x''D

No comments:

Post a Comment