Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm not embarrassed about it, just hate when people judge!


"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" 
                                                                                                                          Ephesians 4:11


Ok. I know that all the gifts that we get from the Holy Spirit isn't written in this verse. But I think it is not a gift from The Holy Spirit to judge.


I'm kinda angry because of people judging. I don't like judging.
Especially when I'm trying to do something really positive and  trying to do the right thing.
I'm not really going deeply into the thing that I'm talking about but yes. Some people have been judging me because of something, and I hate it, I really do. But I don't hate the people that are doing it. I still love them, even though they are hurting me like.. a lot!


God knows what I'm thinking..  He always understand me. 
He is the ONLY ONE that can judge me.. so all you people BACK OF! It's God's job! NOT YOURS!


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment