Saturday, July 2, 2011

My day


It rained. I went with my mom and we cleaned my church. We were singing while we cleaned up. I liked it. I asked her if we should sing in church tomorrow and first she didn't really want to but then she said ok. But than I thought about it more.. and didn't want anymore.. I would be too shy.
But, I'll do it sooner or later.
After we cleaned our church we went to the mall, Kringlan and we were just going to find some cheap cell phone for me because mine doesn't really work, and I think I just found the perfect one. And I saw that my mom wanted to so I decided to buy her one. She didn't want me too.. but I'm more stubborn , AND I'M PROUD!
Then I had to go too work, I didn't know when the bus would come.. but when I was about to get too the bus stop.. I saw it pass by.. but than I though.. hmm.. then the other should be coming.. "close" by.
I ran and ran, I could feel the Jamaican part in me! I actually thought about that, "I'm sooo Jamaican!"

I was like a tiger! No joke, I didn't run that fast.. well.. I was kinda all sweaty afterwards soo.. haha.. I wish few of my kilos would have gone after that! But I almost didn't get that bus!
I went to work, really happy that I had a new phone and really happy that I had my mother Mp3 because that 's .. better.. haha.
First I thought I sucked at what I was doing... I thought that everyone thought that I was just really slow and didn't know how to do anything.
But, I think it wasn't that bad though. And when I could listen to the Mp3 I did and everything seemed to be faster. Almost when I was done with work I saw my mom standing like somewhere there.. I was really surprised (it's her old work..she was one of the bosses or something) I smiled! I asked her what she was doing.. cos someone was fixing our car so we didn't have it but she got it because they will start on it next week. So I was really happy because after I had been running to catch the bus.. my shoes were sooo wet! I hate wet shoes!
Then we sang on our way home and talked and laughed. We went in the sofa and were just being lazy than I asked her if we shouldn't just go and buy some ice cream.. she laughed at me and then said "yes". I called one of my brothers (the other was at the movies) and asked him if he wanted some too. We all went in the car and I bought icecream and then we drove down town and around and were just talking and having fun in the car.

Now it's just beautiful music and chillin' with the family. (well..I'm writing this and on facebook.. ) But we are going to have worship soon.
And I also talked to my new sister on fb'chatt and read her blogg. She's like... ohh.. yess !! SHE IS AN ANGEL!! I love her.

I should go to sleep now, or like.. maybe 3 hours ago! Haha.. I'm stjórna with my friend in church tomorrow!!
I'm so nervous, but if I just remember who I am doing it for, I bet I'll do good.




No comments:

Post a Comment