Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy busy busy


I'm doing so much, I want to hang out with my friends before I go to Norway and I've been doing that and gone out of town. And working. I'm always so tired and out of energy! This is kinda my last week at work though, except I have to go again one day next week and then it's over. I've also been going around finding stuff for Norway. We have to buy some stuff and me and mom have been going around and trying to find what I want that I can afford.
I feel really weird leaving. Yesterday I cried when I was hugging my mother because she wont be with me in Norway and I can't hug her like I do always. It will be hard and leaving all these people here.
But this is so exciting, doing something totally different. It will be interesting.

I was about to blog about something that would not be fun but I decided not too. This little energy that I have right now.. i'm not going to waste it on something not fun.
But yea it's almost 2 am.. maybe I should just go to bed .. Now. Just going to finish what I'm doing and then take a good sleep and wake up late and try to go over my clothes and maybe back something tomorrow cos I better begin because I'll do it at the last minute if I don't begin now when I have a little time, since I'm not working tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment