Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Future plans


I'll start with Norway.

So Tyrifjord videregående skole has accepted me for next semester. That's next month! If I go than I have to be there the 14th of August. That's soooo soon.
We are still sorting the money part of it and if we will sort that all out than.. GOOD BYE!! So yes. I would be there for 3 years. And I can't really tell what will happen in those 3 years.. maybe I will get a boyfriend and decide to stay in Norway, maybe just graduate come home and yes I don't know.. but I know what I want to do. If I will have a boyfriend I guess he will just have to do it with me. That would be even better .. if I have a boyfriend who could be with me. But i don't need one then but if it happens it happens.

Okay after I graduate I want to work really hard for a year. I want to try to get as much money as I can. For the next part I want to do in my life.




The world is so cruel! I want to help these people. I want to make sure that they are loved and there is hope. I want to work with them. Help them to get education, food, clean water, clothes, shelter and be healthy and for those who have to go to the doctor for help, I want to pay for every one of them. But, there are so so so many out there who are starving. There is no way i could do it myself but I know for at least few of these hearts, it makes a big difference.
I was watching some episode on TV, there were 5 women that have a boyfriend or something that play in the British soccer team and they are going to South Africa and helping some kids there. It really hard for them. I was kinda holding my tears, it was so saad. But these children.. they smile! and all of them have been through something. I wanted to fly straight to these kids!! They were many!! but it was just in this place.. there are so many places in the world with millions of starving children..- people-

Okay... So this is my plan. I want to help them. I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself sometimes. I have it so good compared to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment