Monday, July 18, 2011

All these payments!


I'm only 15 and I have to pay so much! I'm not talking about paying to go to the movies or that stuff. I'm talking about paying to talk to my friends. Ok. this sounds really weird, but sometimes I have to. I can't really explain it. But it makes me cry - and loose a lot of money.
Okay I don't have to pay, but if I don't I can't sometimes do the thing I want to, and sometimes it is like serious and than I like have to pay.
I wish I could explain this, cos I'm that mad that I wan to let it out and cry and scream. It's too much. Plus it's my money, I'm the one who's working for it.
Just every time I say no to someone I feel bad afterwards ... and just sometimes end up doing what the person asked. And sometimes people use their puppy eyes face.. Sorry I just can't say no to that!

Some people just have to check their brain! and ohh.. !!

This picture is just perfect right now!


But, yes.. I think this is unfair and there is a quote that I read the other day that said : "When you think life is not fair, take a look at the cross."
So I'm going to and this with : Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment