Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stupid girls!



Not cute enough?
People don't love me as much as others?
Not skinny enough?
Too big nose?
Too weird?
Freaky hair?


Girls can be so mean to each other. - Or everybody can be mean to each other..

When I was younger I saw that I was different. I was half black. There was a time that I wanted to change it. I didn't want to be half black when almost everybody else where white. Sometimes I felt like I was standing out. When I started school my hair was so frizzy. My mom had to go to work so early that she couldn't do my hair so my dad sometimes had to do it and yes he know how to but it was just harder with my hair. As soon as I went to school and got to play my hair was standing in the air. I hate seeing pictures of me like that. I hate my first school picture!
Then I always saw the other girls with something nice in their hair or just straight out. I couldn't have mine straight out.

Few years later some girls started bullying me. I wanted to change school so badly. They were so mean. And I didn't know why they were doing it. And when I changed schools then I  heard that they just want me out of the school.. so yes.. I don't really know why. Some of these girls are my brothers friends, I find it really weird especially when they come to my house.

Now I'm almost 16 and I have a lot a lot a lot of friends that I love. Of course we don't always agree with everything and we argue but we don't call each other bad names, well I don't and I don't think my friends do either. But some "friends" aren't really your friends. Sometimes they are your friend when you need something or yes. I don't like that.

Which reminds me.. my facebook is a mess.. I should probably "clean it" up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment