Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What am I listening too?


This picture answers what I'm not listening to.
I just really can't say no to things and often I end up doing so bad things and regret them so much afterwards. Even though I know I will regret it I still sometimes do it. It's like I can't stop my self when I'm the only one who can!

Sometimes I wish I was just locked in somewhere, I wouldn't be in the way for people, wouldn't do anything that I will regret afterwards.. I could just be.. locked in.

I'm kinda looking forward going to Norway if I go, I just have too. I really want just to start a new life and this may sound really weird.. Go away from my friends.. I want to see if people will miss me at all. I know I will miss many people like crazy, and I even think so of these people don't really know I much I will and how much I love them! But well.. :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment