Thursday, July 7, 2011

...

  • I started crying while walking too the bus station.
  • I felt like I didn't matter
  • I wondered why
  • I wanted to scream
  • Why did I hide?
  • Why not telling what I really think?
  • I shouldn't be crying - it was my fault
  • Stupid me
  • God loves me 
  • I prayed
  • I kept on crying
  • The bus came
  • I had to hide it
  • It was hard
  • It was almost coming
  • I was going to be strong
  • Went out
  • Cried again
  • Went into the next bus
  • Sat down and felt lonely 
  • Heard girls talking behind me
  • I wanted to join them
  • Came out of the bus
  • Cried again
  • Came into the house
  • Smiled and was hiding everything
  • Didn't really tell the truth
  • It was probably a lie
  • I knew the answer
  • I was just afraid to say it.

I was even wearing a dress.. How could this happen. 
Change my mind.. this is going to be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment