Thursday, July 21, 2011

Penfriend




Yesterday I found out on facebook that one of my penfriends was about to come to Iceland. We hadn't been writing each other for a while so yes I had no idea that she was coming. We decided to meet up, see send me her number and I called her. It was really weird. Btw, she's from Norway. So today after work I went to the guesthouse where she's staying and we met up and took a walk down town. It was kinda embarrassing cos like we had never seen each other before and then like suddenly tadaaa !! there we were together talking English like we were tourists down town... well she was but no me. But I bet I was the one who look more like tourist ! haha

I really enjoyed seeing her and we are going to try to meet up again before she goes and do something other then walking and being shy to each other. Go to the movies or swimming or what ever.
And oohh.. she doesn't live that far away the school that I would be going to in Norway so wohooo ! I could meet up with her there and get to know her much better in person, not in emails. Now I'm so excited for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment