Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What an awful way to end your grunnskóli !


I'm so thankful that the body is 71% water.. other wise I would be dry inside and dead.  I cried a lot yesterday. It felt good until.. I couldn't stop. It was hard to breath. I was angry. I was confused.

I want people to love me for me - and it seems like that's really hard.

You know everyone on this planet are different, have different personalities and so on. Some have the same one but still different. Well, it seems like mine is not good enough for some people and those people think there is just something wrong with me because of that. Oh, no.. it is sooooo not hard to hear that. :'(  This is just how I am and many people just think it's a positive thing.. but not everyone.

Adults .. we should respect them! Yup.  But some people don't act like they are!   I don't like people who say bad words, it really hurts hearing it. Especially if they are yelling at me and using it. That makes me cry.

It's my graduation on .. Friday. I'm really looking forward to graduate but not really my graduation.  

So yes.. This is what happend yesterday... in a .. hmm.. "not deeply getting into it" saying.


                                                                                          P.s. Feel free to give me a hug ! <3 I will like it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment