Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is it what I wand to do or is it what GOD wants me to do?

I'm always learning something new!

It's really hard for me to breath. I'm so..  I don't even know.. just every mood together.. but most of all confused!
So there is this guy from Hungry but he lives in England who came and was preaching in my church today and was having the youth group thing this evening. It was amazing. He told us his life story! Boy, it was amazing ! Please ask me how it was when you meet me again. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING STORY!
I really like that guy who came and have been here a few times.

Also after today I going to happy with what the future brings me and just let God lead me on. Maybe I want something but God has another plan. If it's a big plan that I want.. but God doesn't, well.. I'll cry for a bit and I'm just going to think.. "If this doesn't work.. God probably has much better plan!"
For example.. Next school year.. I know what I want .. but still trying to see what God want's me to do and where to go. I know that He knows much better than I do. So.. from now on...  I'm not the leader. God is :-)

P.S. I'm sooo excited to see what I will do in the future !!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment