Friday, May 20, 2011

Missing people? YES !!

Iceland 

Jamaica

America
Norway


England
Finland 


Ireland

Denmark
Bulgaria

Sweden 
I'm missing people from all over the world. This is crazy. 

Well there is one place that I hope that I will go someday and I wouldn't miss anyone because everybody would be with me in the same place. 



                          New Jerusalem - HEAVEN! 

It will be so nice to be there and that's my goal to go there. I can't wait. No more pain, sorrow or anything negative. How amazing is that? 
When I really think about Heaven and how amazing it will be I just have to smile. It's too good to not smile. 

I remember when I was younger and my mom told me that in Heaven we don't get hurt or anything. And after that I dreamt I was in Heaven and was running (valhoppa) and it was the greenest gras ever and there was a little lake in front of me. I fell right in front of the lake and was about to cry because I hurt my knee but then I remembered that my mom had told me that there is no pain in Heaven so I just stood up and kept going. 

I can still remember this dream and like how it was and how it looked like. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment