Monday, May 23, 2011

To much at the same time..


I'm thinking that I am something that I'm not. And when I actually stop being stubborn and admit to my self that I can't to everything than I kinda look like that girl up there!

Ok so.. I'm trying to read this book, and this other book and this other book. And than I'm trying to read all these notes for my exams.
All of this is really important. So it's quit hard. I wish I was one of these people who can just remember stuff that the teachers say!! And I wish ..  I don't remember what I also wish.. my brother came in and was here for a while soo.. I forgot.

My brain is out now. Can't remember anything.. and how am I supposed to do well in my exams when I have already forgotten what I was going to say?!?

But since there is only one computer working in my house for the moment and it's not mine than I have tons of time.. but yes.. not really.
I love not being able to have computer.. than I sometimes do stuff that I can't bother to do when I have FACEBOOK.. Well.. I've written 2 poems now. I'm so happy that I did that !!
Now I'm trying to do to much at the same time.. maaaaaaaaaaan !

No comments:

Post a Comment