Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dentist !!



Oh, how I loved going to the dentist when I was younger!! And guess why?!?!? I didn't have any holes in my teeth!

Last week my brothers and I went to the dentist. It was a "new" one. But we didn't go to the same one. It was in a different place than usual too. We could like talk to each other me and my brothers (when they were not working on our teeth) and we could hear what that dentist were saying. So, we all had holes, because of the same thing, TANNÞRÁÐUR !! (whatever that is in english) Ohh.. how I hate it, it hurts to use it and my teeth are so close together so it's really hard to get it between with out some screaming and blood.. and pain! But I think it's more pain when the dentist fix these teeth with the holes.
So, tomorrow.. I'm going to the dentist!! Noooooooooooooooooo.. now I can't stop thinking about it.. I'm so scared of the needle! Even though dentist can be nice .. sometimes I think of them like ...

Not fun at all.
Why is there a space between our teeth? to get food stuck between and get holes? I think I'm going to put something between mine so there can't go anything between :-)

I'm going to end this blog with this cute picture :

No comments:

Post a Comment