Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the world 21.05.2011?

My mom told me yesterday or the day before that after talking to her sister on the phone that many people are selling their stuff and get baptized in Jamaica. So all the pastors were just busy baptizing people.

First of all..


  • Why are they selling their stuff before the end? Is that going to help something? If it's the end they can't really do anything with the money they get from selling their stuff. So does that make any sense selling their things before the end?

Second..

  • Laughing Out Loud.. I can't remember what I was going to say next.
Well ohh.. I feel so sorry for those people. What do they do know when they see that they are still on the earth.. ?!?
And the people who got baptized.. will they now start to attend church? I really am curious what they are doing now..

Well the end of the world didn't come .. but .. ANOTHER VOLCANO erupted in Iceland !! Don't want any ash here. I don't really like it. 

But will see what happens and how it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment