Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy, smiling people make me smile and be happy!

Oh, I loved the day! It was so nice. It was so interesting. I have lot's of thoughts and questions after this day. It was amazing. There was just joy around me. I loved it.


Yes, I just loved this day. And loved the people. They were so kind. All of them. I got tons of hugs. I loved that too. And people that I've only seen like once.. they talked to me and asked me "how are you?" I loved it. People that I didn't really know.. made fun of me.. and I loved that too. I would want to have this day on a tape.

Now I've seen something more in life. Something that other nice people believe in and it was really interesting. But.. everybody can't be right. Out of billions of churches.. one is only right ( I think ) So wow.. think about it.. no.. yes. I'm not going to say that. But wow. There are so many people all around the world that believe that their church is the right church. They really really really believe that. It makes me really happy that they believe in God and want to go to Heaven when he comes to get us.
Aren't all of these religions (Christian) just waiting and preparing for Jesus to come and get us? Telling about the gospel?  Want to do what God want's them to do?

The world is so difficult. and ok. i'm only like 15.. but I really really really just really am confused about .. lol everything.. (surprise .. I'm a human + i'm a teenager = duuuh ) No, but really. It's kinda "waist of time" (not really waist.. just don't know how to say it in another way) to have all of these churches. I mean.. boy, how can this be like this ..
Sometimes I think why did God want to have this this way.. Out of all these churches.. one of them is right. But He helps us through everything, He knows what we are thinking, He know what we really want, He knows everything.

Another thing, every church want's more members, because their church are right. Now, is everybody ready to listen to you when you are telling about your religion? Do they just think it's just like.. bull? Do they even want to listen?
I think most people are just stuck in their religion and I understand that quit well. Of course, I understand that. But, people that are talking to other people in another religion would they be ready if that same person would want to tell about his only church? It goes both way, or at least I think so. People make fun at other religions, I kinda hate that. You can be surprised with stuff and all of that but don't have to make fun out of it.  I've heard that a lot.

Okay.. I'm so going to have a speech someday soon about this. After today, I just have to.

In the end.. a BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment