Thursday, May 5, 2011

Norway in 4 days !!

Only 4 days till I go to NORWAY! 


I'm like sooooooo excited.. except all these.. (2) exams that we are taking now before we go.. I can cry my eyes out.. or.. all ready cried one of the out ;'/
Ok.. no. It's just so stressful and I'm panicking so much and I can't think and it's like I'm the stupidest person ever for not knowing some of these things. And again I feel bad for not knowing english better than I do when I am half Jamaican. It's like I was born between Iceland and Jamaica so the language I speak is just Eddash ..  and that's English and Icelandic mixed together! 

Okok.. but right now I'm going to look at the bright side of my life x''D so I'm going to tell YOU what I'm going to do in Norway. After I find the paper with our schedule .. and I got it. Btw.. it's in norwegian.. maybe I'm not saying the right things x''D But I think I am !!

So, on Wednesday, the day after we arrive we are going to some place called Ullandhaug.. and I have no idea what that is. But what I understand the most there is THE BEACH !! haha.. So we will be going there :D and eat and do some activities.

Thursday, we will go to class with the norwegian people I think and go kayaking.

Friday,  Sightseeing in Stavanger!! and some oil museum I guess. and then VOLLEYBALL ! wohoo!

Saturday, Church and then go with the youth group in the church on a canoe to some island and we will spend the night there in a tent !! EXCITING! 

Sunday, we will still be on the island and go back and then we are going to take a trip where the queen is or something.

Monday, Preikestolen!! I can't wait to go there. or.. maybe.. I will be so scared to be there.


Monday, May 7th.. It's the Norwegian National day!! So we will be joining these norwegian people for half of that day (with Icelandic flag..) and then go home to Iceland. 


I hope I will not lose my group if there are this many people!!

And yes.. there will be shopping in between this and stuff that we don't know yet. But when I will come back.. than I know what I have done and I think I'm going to write for each day in my book what we did so I don't have to worry if my brain wont work or not.

Now.. it's preparing for this english test tomorrow.. or keep on preparing.. or just facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment