Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I hate it I hate it I hate it.. or at least I don't like it!

So I'm supposed to do this thing tomorrow in school about third world countries (I think it's called that) and I have no idea how to do it. My teachers says that it only takes like 20 min to do this power point thing and just with 2 slides. WHY THEN USE POWER POINT?!? -.-  
And ... everything is in english.. and I don't know all the english words.. and not even icelandic ones !! I'm so stressed and just don't know what to do. There are all these exams, homework, Norway... I don't really have time to breath.

I really want to scream now! and cry. But it wont help me go on.. but I don't know how I can when power point doesn't even work in this computer and it's the only one I can use!!! Well.. like me teachers says.. I'll just get a BIG FAT MINUS ! (or he doesn't say I'll get it, but he uses "BIG FAT MINUS" a lot")     I'm angry I'm angry I'm angry! I really need a sleep. I want to be sick tomorrow, I really want to. I get too stressed when I do stuff like this.. and last time when I did something in front of the class I was so stressed and I just couldn't stand there and talk.. afterwards I ran to the bathroom and just cried!! and the teacher that I have in this subject.. well.. I don't like him that much (as a teacher... or principle ) but I like him out of school.. so yes. I'm so afraid that I will just cry in front of the class and run out. (I know I know... :S ) I have tried to ask for help and stuff... but.. I'm a teenager.. not of people listen.


I am so stupid! ohhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment