Friday, April 29, 2011

Me and the nature or The nature and me


I loved my English class today. We were supposed to go outside and fine something in the nature that describe our self.
First I was all blank but than I got this brilliant idea to go down by the sea close to my school and take some water from the sea and put it in a bottle I had. Than I though, okay there are good things about me and bad. So I found a beautiful shell and a broken glass which was there and put it in the bottle with the sea. Now, I found this other thing, I think it's called shell in English too but it's kuðungur in Icelandic and it was a shell with sea-snail in it so I put it in there. But I didn't notice the snail until later when i came out of the shell. Then it was ... þari.. google translate says it's kelp in English.. and that's the stuff in the sea. So it was God's creation. And when I was walking back to the school I though.. ohhh.. I need to find a snail (there are many snail around my school) but where we were walking there were just dead snails, people had been walking in them...diisssguuusting! Well then we noticed one snail on the grass and I took him and put it on the bottle. And the point with the snail was that snails are slow.

 






Why do I think this describes myself?

1. Sea - The sea is everywhere, it can be loud. It can also be still and quiet. I am always everywhere, and I'm kinda loud (want to change that though) and sometimes I'm just still and quiet.

2. The shell - I think some shell look really beautiful. I just connected that with the good points of me

3. The broken bottle - Broken? done in the beach and that's dangers for the animals there. That's the bad points in my life.

4. The shell with sea-snail in / kuðungur - When I got back to the school one of my teachers said, look there was a snail in there and it came out. I can be really shy, but then I come out of the shell when I'm ready too.

5. The kelp / þari - It's God creation. I'm God's creation too !

6. Snail - Ohh maan I loved that! The snail is so slow... and so can my brain be!



So that's it. I loved doing this and it made me thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment