Monday, April 11, 2011

I think I'll fall a sleep with a smile on my face

This day didn't start that well.. even though it was pretty cool having thunder and lighting here.. even though it's really scary. It reminds me so much of the other part of me.. (the Caribbean-part)

Well I didn't go to school. So I stayed at home, listening to music, singing, doing my nails and just doing relaxing stuff to try to think about something good.
There came a part when I had to go somewhere that i didn't want to go and I had to take the bus.. and the bus was so late so I missed the other bus and it was all yes.. I just felt like crying !! That time.. I hated the bus! But ofc I love it! it helps me go around when I don't have a car!

I've been talking to my cousin on Facebook and we are having this.. frænkukvöld !! :-D finally (girls-cousin-evening-meeting) and my family isn't that close here so we decided to have one to get to know each other better and have fun!
I also talked to my auntie and my cousin !! He is the cutest! and that kinda made my day! I wish I could be where they are! I want to see them!

Sooner or later it will happen.. just have to wait !!

GOOD NIGHT :D

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm so excited and happy that I can't sleeep !! x'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the girls-cousin-evening-meeting :D I hope you have fun. Yeah, sometimes I hate the bus even when I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. it's sometime nextweek.. not sure :P

    Yes they are.. yes.. what they are !

    ReplyDelete