Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Love Girls-cousin-evening !!

So there was this evening last night were my cousins (girls only) came and like had fun... and yes.. IT WAS SOOO FUN!
First I thought that I was going to die cos I was so shy. They were all my cousins .. but I didn't really know most of then that well! and even those that I knew.. I was shy to them to so haha!

First there was just silence and I found it so awkward and didn't really know what to do. I'm so not that person who can like start talking and come up with some jokes or anything. (well.. lol.. I am.. but not around everybody!!)
We decided to play a ALIAS. It was really fun.. and like everyone had to talk so you couldn't really be shy. We laughed A LOT.

After that I went to "my cousins house" that they are renting while they are here in Iceland and I slept there. If you know me.. then I'm really used to doing something weird and hurting myself.. and guess what.. I DID!! I bumped my head on the wall above me.. and it hurt so much! I wanted to cry so badly but it was tooooo funny and my cousin found it really funny too!
We watched a movie and ofc I fell asleep as usual!
and now today I went with my cousins down town and we just looked around and talked and had fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment