Wednesday, April 6, 2011

STUPID ME

What was I thinking.. ofc my mom know best.. why can't I just listen! I'm so so so stupid ! I have to know that everything that I want isn't the best but it seems like that can't get in to my head. I'm so angry!

What happend...

Well.. me and my mom had planned to relax my hair today (straighten it.. with cream stuff) and we weren't sure if it would work.. but it worked after all this work and I was really happy. After my mom had dried my hair she said.. "wow, you have so much split ends" and I know I have but I have so much that if I'm gonna take them all I have to cut so much and I want that.. but my mom doesn't want to. Well I asked my mom if she could just cut like little bit of the ends ( like she did when I was younger) and she said yes.. but ofc I asked for more.. "could you take kinda much, it's okay if you will ruin it!" she wasn't sure about that.. Well she began and gave me all the hair that she had cut. I so that she decided to cut more than little bit like I asked her.. but.. ofc she isn't a hairdresser so she doesn't really know how to do it..
To end this really quick.. than my hair is short (not short short though.. but SHORTER) and not straight ! I knew it would happen.. but it was thrown too much in my face ( not on purpose though!!)

Welllll.. I have to learn to listen more ;-(

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I already posted a comment here.. it's gone! Well, what I said was: It's good to listen :) and I don't remember more, love you hair hon :D

    ReplyDelete