Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I love giving gifts !



Ohhh mann.. When I get older I'm going to have this store that I give stuff that I make! Every time I am making something in school and just at home or something I can never keep it for my self... I always end up giving it away.
I really love doing it. I think it really hard keeping it for my self. I just want to give it to people that I love and really care about.

And the thing is.. when you give a gift the other person isn't just happy, you are happy yourself after giving them!! But haha.. when I give gifts I get so shy.. I'm like.. should I.. naaaah.. yes.. oh.. I want to.. hmm.. aaa.. But I always end up giving it and I don't remember any gift that I have given that I regret giving so yes.


Wow i can do two things at a time!! Now I have forgotten what I was going to blog more about!


Well maybe i'll find out later what I was going to blog about.. until then.. take care :-)

1 comment: