Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feel like crying ? - YEEES !!

Sometimes I wish I could just have my own apartment, just little apartment.. or like a bedroom where nobody is and have lot's of couches and blankets and ofc tissues !

Don't like feeling like a stone.. It's like there is this big stone in my chest and the stone is spreading other stones in all of the parts in my body. I would call few of these stones : worry-stone, pain-stone, cry-stone, silent-stone and lot's more!
These stones make me feel sick! But somewhere behind these stones is a little heart that beats. I know it's really powerful, but this stone is taking over this little heart.
From the heart there are coming thousands of veins and they are supposed to bring me blood. I want my blood to be in colors.. Green- strength, pink - kindness, red - loveliness, yellow - happieness and so on.

But it seems like my brain isn't connected as it's supposed to be with my heart, it's like my brain is just focusing on these awful stones that a ruining my life.

Sooo...

LORD GIVE ME MORE STRENGTH AND ALL THESE THINGS I NEED TO BE AS HAPPY AS I CAN BE, AND THINK ABOUT THE THINGS I AM SUPPOSED TO THINK OF AND NOT WAISTING MY TIME TAKING CARE OF SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF. SHOW ME HOW I CAN BE MORE LIKE YOU WANT ME TO BE. SHOW ME HOW I CAN FIX THINGS THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO FIX. SHOW ME HOW TO BE MORE KINDER PERSON. SHOW ME HOW TO BE LIKE YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST!

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment